Visual Multi Variances Analysis

In this week assignment I was prompt to create a multi-variate visualization or multidimensional graph. I  Used the Mtcars data sheet to visualize my correlogram in R studio in order for me create a multidimensional graph and below are my results. Using multivariate  allow my visualization to show more features or a clear picture to my audience of data I'm presenting. In my graphs, it shows the comparison of  each pair of variables of a matrix from mtcars data sheet in the form of scatter plot and numerical values. based on the the 5 Basic Principles Of Design i think Alignment would best enhance my visualization graph by creating a more sharper and eliminate unwanted messy effects. 


Code
library(corrplot)
corrplot 0.84 loaded
head(mtcars)
   M<-cor(mtcars)
head(round(M,2))
corrplot(corr = FALSE, method = "circle")
library(corrplot)
corrplot(M, method = "circle")
corrplot(M, method = "pie")


Comments

Popular Posts